- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Saucy Stuffed Shells Recipe
|Oregano leaf||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Spaghetti sauce||15 1⁄2 Ounce (plain, 1 jar)|
|Cheese stuffed large macaroni shells||25 Ounce (frozen, 2 packages, 12 1/2 ounces each)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2777 Calories from Fat 899
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g154.3%
Saturated Fat 24.5 g122.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.6 mg14.2%
Sodium 7749.6 mg322.9%
Total Carbohydrates 358 g119.5%
Dietary Fiber 25.1 g100.5%
Sugars 43 g
Protein 93 g186.3%
Vitamin A 99% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 126.5% Iron 92.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take the jar of the spaghetti sauce and add the oregano into it.
3) Take the baking pan and put one cup of the sauce into the pan.
4) Put the stuffed shells on the sauce. Brush the shells with little oil. Put the remaining sauce over the shells.
5) Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and keep in the preheated oven.
6) Bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
7) Uncover the baking pan and sprinkle parmesan cheese over the shells.
8) Bake the dish for 5 minutes till the cheese is melted and turns golden.
9) Serve the dish immediately.