- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Saucy Beef Bake Recipe
|Corn flakes/3/4 cup corn flake crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Canned tomato sauce||32 Ounce (2 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Finely chopped onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3328 Calories from Fat 1756
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 195 g300.1%
Saturated Fat 69.6 g348%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 903 mg
Sodium 9558.1 mg398.3%
Total Carbohydrates 259 g86.3%
Dietary Fiber 26.4 g105.6%
Sugars 57.7 g
Protein 162 g323.1%
Vitamin A 182.6% Vitamin C 186.3%
Calcium 39.6% Iron 301%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions only until tender. Drain well and set aside.
3. In mixing bowl combine contents one can tomato sauce, eggs, onions and seasonings. Add Corn Flake Crumbs; beat well.
4. Add ground beef and cooked macaroni; mix thoroughly. Press firmly and evenly into well-greased round 2-quart baking dish.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350° F.) about 1 hour. Meanwhile heat contents of other can tomato sauce to serve as accompaniment.
6. After removing from oven let stand in baking dish about 5 minutes; invert dish on heated serving platter and unmold. Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.