- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Saturday Chefs - Veggie Pancakes Recipe Video
|Zucchini||1⁄2 Pound, grated, squeezed dry|
|Butternut squash||1 Pound, grated|
|Bell pepper||2 , finely chopped (Dolce super sweet baby bell peppers)|
|Shallot||35 Gram, mince (1 large)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69 mg
Sodium 978.6 mg40.8%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 256% Vitamin C 157.4%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a platter with paper towel and set it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini, squash, pepper, shallot, egg, flour, and salt. Mix well.
3. Place a large skillet over medium-medium high flame. Drop butter and olive oil in hot skillet.
4. Clump veggie mixture and shape it into pancakes.
5. Place pancakes in skillet and fry for about 4-5 minutes per side or until nice and brown.
6. Place pancakes on lined platter to drain.
7. Serve vegetable pancake hot with tomato sauce.