- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sassy Salmon in Parmesan Crisps Cups Recipe Video
|For marinating the salmon|
|Wild salmon||4⁄5 Pound, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Shallots||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chives||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ponzu sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chia twister||1 Tablespoon (Lemon meringue flavor or olive oil and lemon juice)|
|Dulse flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|For the parmesan cups|
|Parmigiano reggiano||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded (As needed)|
|Chili flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|For the garnish|
|Roasted seaweed||2 Tablespoon (As needed to sprinkle on top of each serving)|
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.2 mg
Sodium 452.5 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 28 g55.6%
Vitamin A 93.1% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 46.4% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Non stick Silicone Baking Mat
2. Olive oil cooking spray
1. Combine salmon, garlic, shallots, chives, ponzu, chia twister, wasabi, and dulse flakes. Gently mix and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine together reggiano cheese, chili flakes, and pepper.
3. Scoop out 1 tbsp at a time and space evenly on a nonstick silicone baking mat (greased with some cooking spray) as shown in the video.
4. Bake at 325 F for 8 minutes or until golden.
5. As soon as the crisps come out of the oven, shape them on small containers (greased with olive oil cooking spray) to create the cup shape, as shown in the video.
6. Let cool completely and remove from containers.
7. Scoop about a heaped tbsp of salmon mixture into each cup and garnish with roasted seaweed.
8. Serve right away.