- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sara Foster and Mission Foods Recipe Video
|Mission sun-dried tomato wraps||2|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.6%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 547 mg22.8%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.2%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the sun-dried tomato wraps into triangles.
3. Place them on a baking sheet and brush top side of the pieces lightly with olive oil.
4. Season with sea salt and ground pepper.
5. Pop into the oven for 8-10 minutes or until they are nice and crispy.
6. Eat them on salad or by dipping in salsa or topping it on a soup.