- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sapodeaux's Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Bratwursts Recipe Video
|Jerk seasoning||9 87⁄100 Ounce (Wind Ward)|
|Chicken thighs and legs||2 Pound|
|Bratwursts||5 (Opa’s smoked meat sausage)|
Calories 642 Calories from Fat 346
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.7%
Saturated Fat 13.2 g65.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 256.2 mg
Sodium 1867.2 mg77.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 60 g120.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 2.5% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needgrill
1. Marinate the chicken with the jerk seasoning and let it sit in the marinade for 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime prepare the grill with mesquite wood.
3. Once ready place the chicken and the sausage on the grill.
4. Grill the chicken for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked, flip them once in a while.
5. Once done remove and let it rest.
6. Serve the chicken and sausage along with a side of mashed potatoes.