- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Santa and Rudolph Nutter Butters Recipe Video
|Cookies||200 Gram (Nutter butter)|
|Chocolate chips||150 Gram (Mini)|
|Sugar sprinkles||100 Gram (Red)|
|White chocolate||250 Gram|
|Dark chocolate||250 Gram|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4442 Calories from Fat 1750
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 194 g298.7%
Saturated Fat 107.9 g539.3%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 54.1 mg
Sodium 1236.6 mg51.5%
Total Carbohydrates 646 g215.3%
Dietary Fiber 20.7 g82.8%
Sugars 490.1 g
Protein 43 g87%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 76.6% Iron 127.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the melted white chocolate and dark chocolate in two separate dishes.
2. To make Santa, dip one side of the nutter butter cookies in the white chocolate and the other side in white chocolate.
3. Now roll the one side of the dipped white chocolate side on to the red sugar sprinkles.
4. Lastly use a red m&m to form the red hot nose of Santa's face and then just set it aside and let it cool.
5. For making Rudolph, use another nutter butter cookie, cover one side of it completely in dark chocolate
6. Place the red m&m over it to form it nose, dab a little bit of white chocolate on the top and stick the chocolate chips on it to form its nose.
7. Lastly dip the pretzel ends in dark chocolate and place it on each side of the cookie forming its ears.
8. Pop it in the freezer.
9. Once the chocolate has hardened, you can enjoy these home made Santa and Rudolph cookies after dinner or a small snack.