- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Lunch Sandwich Recipe Video
|Sourdough bread slices||2|
|Turkey bacon strips||4|
|Muenster cheese slice||1|
|Light mayo||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 282 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132.1 mg
Sodium 796.4 mg33.2%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 18 g36.7%
Vitamin A 39.4% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 19.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place a slice of muenster cheese on one of the toasts and set aside.
3. On the second slice of toast spread your light mayonaise, lettuce, cooked turkey bacon, tomato slices and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place your cheese covered toast under your broiler for a minute just so the cheese gets nice and melted.
5. Fry your egg over easy and slide on top of your tomatoes.
6. Cover the sandwich with your cheese melted toast and enjoy!!