- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sandwich Spreads Recipe
|Tuna and walnut:|
|Canned tuna||3 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can Or 100 Gram)|
|Walnuts||1 Ounce, chopped (25 Gram)|
|Cucumber piece||2 Inch, chopped|
|Salad cream||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (2 Dessert Spoons)|
|Chutney||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (2 Dessert Spoons)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
Calories 107 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 0.81 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.5 mg
Sodium 221.2 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.49 g2%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. If the spread is too thick, thin out a bit by adding more sour cream or chutney.
3. Use the spread to make quick and healthy sandwiches for lunch.
4. Use brown bread or whole wheat bread.
5. You can store the spread in a bottle or in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Use when required.