- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sana hua Neebu Recipe
|Big lemon||2 Medium (Large variety of lemons grown in Uttarakhand- available in specialty food stores)|
|Mooli||1 Medium (White radish)|
|Green chilies||2 Medium|
|Bhang||50 Gram, Roasted, grounded (Hemp seeds)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 936 Calories from Fat 277
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.3%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52 mg
Sodium 600.8 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.2%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.2%
Sugars 119.5 g
Protein 36 g71.3%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 316.4%
Calcium 56.8% Iron 39%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel the lemons, and then peel and de-seed lemon segments, breaking into halves.
2. Cut mooli lengthwise so as to obtain small pieces of 3 inch length.
3. Roast bhaang and grind with green chillies and salt.
4. Stir curd to make a smooth consistency.
5. Mix the broken lemon segments, curd, mooli, honey, sugar and paste of bhang, green chillies and salt.
6. Adjust salt and sugar as per taste.
7. Serve the freshly prepared dish in small bowls.