- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salted Peanut Cookies Recipe
|Melted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oatmeal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cornflakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5861 Calories from Fat 2329
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 281 g431.7%
Saturated Fat 127 g635%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 887.4 mg
Sodium 4780.5 mg199.2%
Total Carbohydrates 792 g263.9%
Dietary Fiber 33.2 g132.7%
Sugars 410.8 g
Protein 91 g182.5%
Vitamin A 133.2% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 245.3% Iron 701.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
4. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
5. Stir in the oat meal, cornflakes and peanuts.
6. In a large dry and grease free mixing bowl whisk melted butter and brown sugar until well blended.
7. Add beaten eggs and whisk to blend with the butter-sugar mixture.
8. Stir the flour –nuts mixture into creamed mixture to get a thick batter
9. Using a dessert spoon, drop the batter on the buttered cookie sheet keeping a 2 inch space between each.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until a beautiful golden and firm.
11. Remove the tray from the oven and let the cookies cool and become crisp on the tray for 5 minutes.
12. Enjoy the cookies with your evening beverage or carry them with you to work or school, in a small zip lock bag to munch in the evening when hungry.
Store the cookies in an airtight container.