- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salted Caramel Brownies Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Instant ground coffee||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|White whole wheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Caramel sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (homemade)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
Calories 102 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.3 mg7.8%
Sodium 109.8 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 1 g2.3%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.83%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine butter with melted semi sweet chocolate chips and egg. Mix until well combined.
3. Add instant coffee, vanilla extract and sugar. Mix until well combined.
4. Stir in the white whole wheat flour, baking soda and salt. Mix all the ingredients well.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and mix until well incorporated.
6. Take a greased baking sheet and pour the above batter and spread it evenly into the pan. Bake this in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Once done baking remove the baking pan and cool the brownies. Once the brownies are cooled, drizzle it with caramel sauce and sprinkle some sea salt over it.
8. Serve the salted caramel brownies with warm milk or tea.