- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salted Almonds With Butter Recipe
|Almonds||1⁄4 Pound (Unblanched, 100 Gram)|
|Salt||To Taste (Kitchen Or Sea)|
|Kitchen salt/Sea salt||To Taste|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.6 mg
Sodium 97.6 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.8%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.6% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl add almonds and cover with boiling water.
2) Let stand for 3 minutes.
3) Drain and remove the brown skins.
4) Pat dry the almonds with a clean cloth.
5) Take a sheet of greaseproof paper and sprinkle kitchen salt or ground sea salt over it.
6) In a frying pan melt butter.
7) Add almonds and stir fry, turning occasionally.
8) Take off from pan. Add salt and toss it.
9) Put in serving dish to serve.
Use ground sea salt for salted almonds.