- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp with Eggs Recipe Video
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Crushed black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Iodized salt||2 Teaspoon (Use 1 Teaspoon For The Shrimps And 1 Teaspoon For The Frying)|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Seasoning sauce/Soy sauce||4 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 841 Calories from Fat 350
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.7%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 641.1 mg
Sodium 1444.8 mg60.2%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 66 g131.4%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 24.7% Iron 54%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put in a bowl, season with SALT & GARLIC POWDER and mix well.
3. Add EGG YOLK, and mix until all the shrimps are finely coated.
4. Heat cooking oil and fry shrimps, cook it for 1 (one) minute only or lesser. Don’t over cook or else the flesh of shrimp will stick into the shell.
5. Once fried, set aside first the shrimps and prepare in a small soy dish the CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER, SALT, SESAME OIL, CHOPPED GARLIC & GIN. Then mix them well.
6. The last part is to fry again the shrimps with the SALT & PEPPER PASTE. Prepare another frying pan or you can use the same frying pan that you used. Remove the oil and wipe it with absorbent paper, make it hot, add the SALT & PEPPER PASTE and stir it until garlic gets a bit brown. Once the garlic is ready, put the shrimps and just keep on mixing for at least 1(one) minute. Then SALT & PEPPER SHRIMPS is ready to serve.
For the dipping:
CHOPPED GARLIC into a small soy dish, mix it with some VINEGAR, SALT and SEASONING or SOY SAUCE and stir it well.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/
This video is a creation of Peachy24. You can visit cookingwithpeachy for complete recipes, and more videos.