- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti Recipe Video
|Fresh spinach||1 Pound (0.5 Kilogram)|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Dry oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 1891 Calories from Fat 1685
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 192 g295.2%
Saturated Fat 28.5 g142.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17 mg
Sodium 785.7 mg32.7%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 20.5 g82.1%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 26 g51.4%
Vitamin A 476.3% Vitamin C 137%
Calcium 113.7% Iron 122.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender or a food processor mix the spinach with some of the olive oil to form a paste.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and while they are blending, drizzle the olive oil.
3. You need to blend until you get a paste at the end of the processes.
4. Serve with hot pasta and fresh tomatoes or sun dried tomatoes.
5. You may use the pesto sauce to spread in sandwiches, on grilled fish or chicken and as a side dip with bread sticks.