- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Tartare Recipe Video
|Fresh salmon||1 Pound, bite size pieces|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Lime juice||1 Large|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), roughly chopped|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Belgian endives/Crackers||3 Medium|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1084 Calories from Fat 624
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g108.2%
Saturated Fat 10 g50.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 235.9 mg78.6%
Sodium 734.6 mg30.6%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.4%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 94 g188.6%
Vitamin A 150.1% Vitamin C 80.4%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 34.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the fresh salmon into bite size pieces.
2) Slice the thicker parts of the salmon in half to make sure all the pieces are uniform.
3) Transfer the pieces into a chilled bowl.
4) Add crushed garlic, red onions and cilantro into the salmon.
5) Add lime juice, olive oil and the seasonings and mix all the ingredients.
6) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 4 hrs.
7) Serve on Belgian endive petals or crackers.