- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon with White Wine Butter Sauce Recipe Video
|Precooked fideo pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut to florets|
|String beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut to 2 inch pieces|
|Cremini mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into pieces|
|White onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
|Tomato||1 Large, diced|
|Shallot||1 Medium, sliced (BUTTER SAUCE)|
|Parsley stems||6 Medium (BUTTER SAUCE)|
|Peppercorn||1 Tablespoon (BUTTER SAUCE)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Large, juiced (or vinegar, BUTTER SAUCE)|
|Chardonnay||1 Cup (16 tbs) (BUTTER SAUCE)|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon (BUTTER SAUCE)|
|Grape seed oil||4 Tablespoon (or any other oil)|
|Salmon fillet||8 Ounce, cut in half (copper river)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 949 Calories from Fat 526
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g91.7%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 146.6 mg48.9%
Sodium 1104 mg46%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.7%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 31 g62.1%
Vitamin A 45% Vitamin C 110.1%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the onions.
2. Dice the tomatoes.
3. Cut the broccoli into small florets and string beans into 2 inch pieces.
4. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
5. FOR SAUCE: In a pan, heat 2 tablespoon oil. Put the peppercorns and stir. Add shallots, parsley stem and cook for a few minutes.
6. Pour the chardonnay and heat on low till it thickens.
7. Put the butter, increase the heat to medium and stir continuously till butter melts and reduces to thick sauce. Remove from heat.
8. In another pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the beans, mushrooms, broccoli, onion and garlic and stir fry for a few minutes till vegetables are tender.
9. Put the tomatoes and stir fry till soft. Add cooked pasta and cook till done.
10. In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil, place the salmon fillets skin side down and cook it. Flip it and cook till both sides are cooked well.
11. In a serving plate, put the vegetables and pasta on one side. Place the salmon fillet on it and pour the butter sauce over it generously. Serve hot.