- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon With Stuffing Recipe
|Whole salmon||3 1⁄2 Pound, dressed|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Diced celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finley minced|
|Bay leaf||1 Small, crumbled|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.9 mg
Sodium 730.9 mg30.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 48 g95.3%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C 17.5%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse and dry the salmon, then sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt inside the fish.
3) In a nonstick baking pan, place the salted salmon.
4) In a saucepan, simmer the onion, garlic, celery and bay leaf in 1/4 cup water until the vegetables are softened.
5) Then stir in rest of the butter, parsely,1/2 tsp salt, pepper, bread crumbs and rosemary, toss lightly to mix.
6) Stuff the mixture loosely into the salmon cavity and place a foil loosely over the fins and tail.
7) Bake the stuffed salmon in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, until it turns flakey.
8) Serve immediately in a nice plate.