- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce Recipe Video
|Salmon||1 Pound (fillet)|
|Dill weed||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (reduced-fat plain)|
|Cajun seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 624 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.2%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 250.6 mg
Sodium 399.8 mg16.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 96 g191.7%
Vitamin A 23.9% Vitamin C 9.1%
Calcium 33% Iron 40%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, place salmon in it and sprinkle over with 1/2 teaspoon dill.
2. Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
To make the Dill Sauce:
3. In a small saucepan combine yogurt, seasoning blend and the remaining dill.
4. Cook stirring over low heat until warmed.
5. Serve the dill sauce with the salmon.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.