- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon With Curry Sauce Recipe
|Salmon fillets||1 Pound|
|Canola oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Currants||1 Tablespoon, dried|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), skimmed|
Calories 552 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.6%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 145.8 mg
Sodium 259.8 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 53 g106.6%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 28.4%
Calcium 33% Iron 24.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse the fillets with water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in milk.
3) Use a broiler pan to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Brush the fillets with 1 teaspoon oil and place inside broiler to broil about 10 minutes per inch of fish.
5) In a small skillet add 1 tablespoon oil to heat.
6) Add chives, curry powder and mustard and blend thoroughly.
7) Set aside from heat.
8) Stir in wine and lemon juice by continuous stirring.
9) Place over heat and fold in currants.
10) Stir in the cornstarch mixture and blend well.
11) Place the broiled fish into serving dishes. Spread curry sauce and serve immediately.