- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Seared Salmon and Salmon With Balsamic Onion Glaze Recipe Video
|Onions||1 , chop|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.2%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78 mg26%
Sodium 166.1 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 31 g61.4%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the salmon with Balsamic onion glaze: In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil and saute the onions in it for 5-8 minutes.
2. Next, add balsamic vinegar and stir.
3. Add 1 salmon fillet to the pan and let it cook a little while. Flip and place the onions on top of the fillet so that the flavor is absorbed. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. For the 2nd salmon: Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and add the salmon fillet to cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Next, flip to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Plate and serve the two types of salmon as main dish.