- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Steaks With Cream Recipe
|Light cream||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3232 Calories from Fat 2339
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 265 g408.2%
Saturated Fat 151.9 g759.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1263.1 mg
Sodium 1201.8 mg50.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 193 g386.4%
Vitamin A 173.9% Vitamin C 24.5%
Calcium 56.2% Iron 42.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Clean the steaks by wiping them with a damp cloth and sprinkle freshly ground pepper and salt over it for seasoning.
3. Take a big ovenproof serving dish and butter it thoroughly. Arrange the salmon steaks over the dish in a single layer.
4. Add enough cream to cover the dish.
5. Top it with bay leaf and wrap it with a sheet of aluminum foil.
6. Bake steaks for about 20 minutes at 375°F and baste them with extra cream if required.
7. Arrange the salmon in a cooking dish and serve with wedges of lemon.
8. Arrange the salmon in a cooking dish and serve with wedges of lemon.