- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti Cooked with Seafood Recipe Video
|Parsley bunch||200 Gram|
|Salmon filets||1 Pound, cut into chunks|
|Squids||1 Ounce, cut in rings|
|Leek||1 , cut into chunks|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, cook in hot water for 3 minutes, peel skin and chop|
|Fresh cream||200 Gram|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley bunch||1 Small, chopped|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (seafood marinade)|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (seafood marinade)|
|Rum||1 Teaspoon (seafood marinade)|
|Cornflour||1 Teaspoon (seafood marinade)|
|Spaghetti||500 Gram (as preferred)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4605 Calories from Fat 648
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.5%
Saturated Fat 21 g104.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 834.3 mg
Sodium 2939.4 mg122.5%
Total Carbohydrates 638 g212.8%
Dietary Fiber 19.8 g79.2%
Sugars 106 g
Protein 385 g770.5%
Vitamin A 579.1% Vitamin C 638.6%
Calcium 151.8% Iron 269.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Coat the salmon filets with lemon juice and set aside to marinade (for 20-25 minutes).
2) Mix together the ingredients for the seafood marinade and marinate the shrimp, squid and mussels in it (20-25 minutes).
3) To make the tomato sauce, put the tomatoes in a pot of boiling water and cook for 30 minutes. Season as preferred.
4) Remove the fish and seafood from marinade and clean.
5) In a Wok or a deep frying pan, add oil and heat till starts smoking, add garlic and seafood and cook for about 8 minutes.
6) Mix seafood with tomato sauce and cook for 2 minutes stirring.
7) Add the cream and cook the ingredients together for about 2-3 minutes.
8) Boil the pasta in hot water till it is done.
9) Put the cooked pasta on a serving plate and spoon the salmon, seafood and tomato sauce all over. Serve right away.