- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Quiche Recipe
|Salmon||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), canned|
|Olives||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Parsley||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|9-inch baked pastry shell||1 , baked|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3149 Calories from Fat 824
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 169 g260.5%
Saturated Fat 44.8 g224.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1118.2 mg
Sodium 2761.7 mg115.1%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g69.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 50.4 g
Protein 200 g399.9%
Vitamin A 127.3% Vitamin C 86.8%
Calcium 163.5% Iron 59.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl and mix the salmon, parsley and olives together taking care not to crumble the salmon in excess.
2) Fill a pastry shell with the mixture and top with grated Cheddar cheese.
3) Top the fish with lemon juice, onion, dill weed and salt & pepper.
4) Add milk, cream, beaten egg and chopped onion and mix them together.
5) Cook the combined mixture for 17 minutes.
6) Garnish according to choice and serve hot.