- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce Recipe
|Butter||4 Teaspoon (20 Milliliter)|
|Mushrooms||250 Milliliter, cut into wedges (1 Cup)|
|Flour||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|White wine||80 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
|Fresh salmon||1⁄2 Pound, finely chopped (225 Gram)|
|35% cream||310 Milliliter (1 1/4 Cups)|
|Tomato paste||4 Teaspoon (20 Milliliter)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1489 Calories from Fat 928
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161.4%
Saturated Fat 55.2 g275.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1211.4 mg
Sodium 990.9 mg41.3%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 89 g178.3%
Vitamin A 81.6% Vitamin C 20.2%
Calcium 46.2% Iron 46.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook, but do not brown, mushrooms until liquid has completely evaporated.
– Add flour and stir, then pour wine over mixture. Season with salt and pepper and cook until mixture thickens. Remove from heat, then let stand to cool and refrigerate.
– Put chopped salmon into mixer and season with salt and pepper. Add eggs, one at a time then pour cream in a thin trickle, add tomato paste and mix until slightly thick. Set mousseline aside.
– Coat bottom and sides of 4 ramekins with butter, fill to half with mousseline, then add a little of the mushrooms and sauce, and cover with rest of mousseline.
– Place ramekins in a baking dish containing 1 inch (2.5 cm) water. Cover ramekins with aluminum foil and bake 35 to 40 minutes.