- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Limone Pomodoro Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||2 (For the salmon)|
|Salt||1 Dash (For the salmon)|
|Pepper||1 Dash (For the salmon)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (1 tablespoon for Salmon; 1 tablespoon for the toppings)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (For the Limone Pomodoro)|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon (For the Limone Pomodoro)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened (For the Limone Pomodoro)|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon (For the topping)|
|Tomatoes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (For the topping)|
|Basil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For the topping)|
|Pesto sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For the topping)|
|Alfredo sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For the topping)|
|Pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, drained|
Calories 1012 Calories from Fat 669
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g114.8%
Saturated Fat 24.4 g121.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 159.4 mg
Sodium 961.2 mg40.1%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 41 g81.9%
Vitamin A 46.3% Vitamin C 33.6%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Limone Pomodoro sauce: In a pan heat the fresh lemon juice.
3. Add heavy cream and stir.
4. Add the butter and stir and reduce flame and bring to a creamy consistency.
5. Season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
6. In a pan, heat olive oil and sear the salmon on both sides for 5 minutes.
7. After 5 minutes, place the salmon into the oven for 3-4 minutes.
8. For the topping: In a pan, heat olive oil and cook capers and diced tomatoes for 3-4 minutes. Don't overcook, just warm up the topping.
9. In another frying pan, add basil, pesto sauce and alfredo sauce and mix.
11. Plate the spaghetti and top with the basil, pesto and alfredo sauce mix. Add the salmon on top and top with tomatoes and capers and Limone Pomodoro sauce. Garnish with parsley and serve.