- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Croquettes Recipe
|Canned salmon||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Chopped bermuda onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk free bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Vegetable oil/Milk free margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.4%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.3 mg
Sodium 689.6 mg28.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 25 g49.4%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 77.5%
Calcium 2% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain and flake the salmon well.
2) In a large bowl, combine the salmon with rest of the ingredients.
3) Shape the mixture to form patties.
4) In a skillet, cook the patties in a little milk-free margarine or vegetable oil until evenly brown.
5) Serve immediately on a serving platter.