- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon Cake Recipe
|Canned salmon||3 3⁄4 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|White bread slice||1⁄2 , made into crumbs|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Dried onion flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Dash|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 225 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.5%
Saturated Fat 0.11 g0.54%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.6 mg8.9%
Sodium 595.5 mg24.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 22 g43.7%
Vitamin A 52.9% Vitamin C 14.1%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender, mix together salmon, crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, onion flakes, pepper sauce, lemon juice, water.
2) Process until a coarse mixture is formed and all the ingredients are well combined.
3) Shape the mixture into two 2 inch cakes.
4) Place the cakes in a broiling pan lined with foil.
5) Dredge paprika over the top.
6) Broil 4 inch from the heat for 5 minutes or until browned on top,
7) Flip the cakes, sprinkle paprika on the top.
8) Return to broiler and broil for another 5 minute or until browned on top.
9) Serve hot with sauce.