- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon and Vegetable Burgers Recipe Video
|Fresh salmon||1 Pound, skinned|
|Fresh dill/Dried dill||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1004 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.7%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 447.3 mg
Sodium 2017.9 mg84.1%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 106 g211.7%
Vitamin A 38.6% Vitamin C 22.1%
Calcium 33.1% Iron 41.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, place fresh salmon, egg, capers, fresh or dried dill and salt.
2. Take small portion of salmon mixture and make small patties.
3. On a tray, place these patties and refrigerate it for 60 minutes.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil and cook patties till golden.
5. Place between a bun and serve with sauce.