- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon And Cheese Rolls With Peas Recipe
|Salmon||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Frozen peas||200 Gram (1 Package)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|American cheese slice/Processed cheese slice||4|
Calories 800 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g71.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141.1 mg
Sodium 1352.5 mg56.4%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.2%
Sugars 27.2 g
Protein 56 g113%
Vitamin A 58.1% Vitamin C 40.2%
Calcium 74.7% Iron 27.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a bowl and flake the fish after draining it thoroughly.
2. Mix in the peas and evaporated milk.
3. Season with lemon juice along with salt & pepper.
4. Take a pan and stir the mixture in it over low heat until it becomes creamy and smooth.
5. Spread a split half of roll with butter.
6. Place a slice of cheese on top of each.
7. Put the hot fish mixture on it and place the other half of the roll on top.
8. Serve immediately.