- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salmon and Cheese Casserole Recipe
|Canned salmon and juice||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Grated american cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 189.8 mg
Sodium 191.9 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.48 g1.9%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 36 g71.4%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 27.6% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, flake the salmon and discard bones.
2) Then add all the ingredients except the butter, mix well.
3) In a slow cooker, apply butter over the inner surface and place the salmon mixture.
4) Cover and cook on LOW 3 or 4 hours or on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.