- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salads with Swiss Inn Salad Dressing Recipe Video
|Greens||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed and dried (for the green salad ( refer to the video for the exact name))|
|Salad dressing||2 Tablespoon (1 tablespoon for each salad)|
|Cherry tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved (red and yellow (for the green salad))|
|Bacon bits||2 Teaspoon (1 teaspoon for each salad)|
|Wonton strips||1 Tablespoon (for the green salad)|
|Carrot||1 Tablespoon, julienned (for the green salad)|
|Red potatoes||2 Medium, boiled and cubed (for the potato salad)|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped (for garnish (for the potato salad))|
Calories 254 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.6 mg
Sodium 287.9 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.5%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 80.5% Vitamin C 93.7%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
FOR THE GREEN SALAD
1. In a mixing bowl, add the washed and dried salad greens.
2. Drizzle in the salad dressing and toss to coat the leaves well.
3. Add the halved tomatoes.
4. Add the bacon bits and the crispy wonton strips.
5. Throw in the julienned carrots and toss well. Set aside.
FOR THE POTATO SALAD
6. In a bowl, take the boiled and cubed potatoes.
7. Drizzle in the dressing on top.
8. Sprinkle in the bacon bits and the finely chopped chives.
9. Serve the salads right away.