- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salad Romano Recipe
|Gruyere cheese||1⁄4 Pound|
|Vinaigrette dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 224
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.4 mg
Sodium 636.9 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 19 g37.3%
Vitamin A 28.8% Vitamin C 21%
Calcium 60.9% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wash and scrape the celery if needed. Cut the stalks into one and half inch long pieces and cut each lengthwise into julienne.
2) Slice the cheese very thinly and cut into julienne about one and half inch long.
3) Wipe the mushrooms with a dry cloth to remove the dirt if any. Cut it into thin slices.
4) In a salad bowl put cheese, mushrooms, celery, salt and pepper.
5) Add the vinaigrette dressing and toss lightly.
6) Let it rest for 15- 20 minutes.
7) Garnish it with parsley and serve.