- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cottage Cheese Vegetable Summer Salad Recipe Video
|Cream fruit||2 Pound|
|Radish||9 , diced|
|Scallion||1 Large, finely sliced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Walnut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Regular salt||1 Pinch|
|Green bell pepper||To Taste|
Calories 806 Calories from Fat 429
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.5%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59 mg
Sodium 1736.2 mg72.3%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.3%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 58 g115.8%
Vitamin A 27.6% Vitamin C 36.7%
Calcium 34.7% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put large curd cottage cheese into the strainer over a bowl and allow water to drain by shaking the strainer.
3. Peel and slice cucumber, radhish and scallions and put aside.
4. Clean and peel the skin off of 2 to 4 celery stalks. Chop the cilantro.
10. In a large bowl, place the strained cottage cheese.
11. Add cucumber, celery, radish, scallions and cilantro and fold in together.
12. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and lightly mix to the salad.
13. Place the salad inside refrigerator to chill for a while.
20. In a bowl or platter, serve this salad along with some fresh veggies.