- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Saffron Roast Potatoes With Garlic Recipe
|Potatoes||5 Ounce, cut in to chunks (1.5 Kilogram)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Whole garlic||2 , broken|
Calories 135 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 17.7%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Drain the excess water left after boiling.
3. Steam dry the ingredients of the pan for a few minutes.
4. In a large roasting pan, heat the oil.
5. Season the potatoes and sprinkle saffron on them.
6. Toss the potatoes in the heated oil.
7. Roast the potatoes in the oven at 220 degrees Celsius.
8. Add some garlic and roast for another 20 minutes.