- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sabudana Ki Khichdi Recipe Video
|Tapioca||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Sabudana)|
|Peanut paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Clarified butter||2 Teaspoon (ghee)|
|Cumin seeds||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green chili||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Potato||1 , chopped|
|Grated coconut||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 773 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.7%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.4 mg
Sodium 340.2 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 162 g53.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 5 g10.4%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 42.3%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 34.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedDeep Bottomed Pan
1. Soak sabudana (tapioca) in water overnight. The water added should be at the level of the sabudana.
2. Drain sbudana (tapioca) and put them in a bowl. Add peanut paste and salt to taste to it. Mix well and keep it aside.
3. In a deep bottomed pan, heat ghee (clarified butter).
4. Add cumin seeds, let splutter and then add the green chilies. Fry for a minute.
5. Add potato and fry for 4-5 minutes or until they become golden brown.
6. Into the pan add sabudana (tapioca) mixture and cook for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Season with salt to taste.
7. Garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves. Serve and enjoy!