- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ruth Ann's Meatloaf Recipe
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread slices||2 , cubed|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Green peppers||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Beef||1 1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carrots||6 Medium, cut in 1 inch chunks|
Calories 455 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.3%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.5 mg
Sodium 610.5 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g16.9%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.8%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 30 g60.7%
Vitamin A 205.2% Vitamin C 77%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 23.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl beat eggs and milk together.
2) Mix bread cubes, onions, green peppers, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir in beef and mix thoroughly.
4) Make into the shape of loaf, slightly smaller in diameter than the cooker.
5) Put the loaf into slow cooker.
6) Spread ketchup on top.
7) Peel the strip from around the center of each potato.
8) Arrange carrots and potatoes around Meatloaf.
9) Cook covered on High 1 hour.
10) Decrease heat and cook for 7-8 hours longer.
11) Serve hot.