- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rustic Meat Sauce And Pasta Recipe Video
|Pork rib||8 Medium|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (For garnish)|
|Onions||1 Large, dice|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||3 Medium|
|Tomatoes||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), dice|
|Spaghetti||1 Packet, cooked, drained|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 10937 Calories from Fat 5506
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 612 g941%
Saturated Fat 210.8 g1053.9%
Trans Fat 5.5 g
Cholesterol 3571.9 mg
Sodium 3615.8 mg150.7%
Total Carbohydrates 302 g100.8%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.8%
Sugars 23.8 g
Protein 997 g1994%
Vitamin A 120.9% Vitamin C 163.1%
Calcium 166.4% Iron 309.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Add pepper to the rack of ribs and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat vegetable oil.
3. Brown the ribs on both sides for 8-10 minutes.
4. Remove the ribs and set aside.
5. Add the onions to the same pan ans saute.
6. Add garlic and red wine and reduce to a glaze.
7. Add the diced tomatoes and the ribs back into the pot and bring to a boil.
8. Once it boils, turn it down to low and cover.
9. Let it simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Turn the ribs over every 30 minutes
10. Remove the ribs and let them rest for a few minutes.
11. Remove the meat off the ribs and put the meat back into the sauce.
12. Turn on the stove and simmer on medium again.SERVING
13. Plate the spaghetti
14. Pour the rustic meat sauce over the spaghetti.
15. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
16. Serve hot as main course.