- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Russian Fudge Recipe Video
|Sugar||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Golden syrup||8 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 2169 Calories from Fat 540
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94%
Saturated Fat 37.6 g188.2%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 164.1 mg54.7%
Sodium 744.4 mg31%
Total Carbohydrates 408 g135.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 402.6 g
Protein 9 g17.5%
Vitamin A 36.2% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 29.3% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Gently warm until sugar dissolves.
3. Bring to gentle boil and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Test using a thermometer needs to reach 120C (248F). If you don't have a thermometer dribble a little into cold water and it should set to a medium soft ball texture.
5. Add vanilla (use the real stuff it makes a big difference).
6. Beat until thick and has lost gloss. We use an electric beater it saves time.
7. Pour fudge into a greased baking paper lined tray. We use spray oil.
8. Mark into portions and decorate. We use cupcake sprinkles.
9. Allow to set in fridge for 1-2 hours.
10. Cut using a sharp knife.