- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rum Truffles Recipe
|Sweet cooking chocolate||3 Ounce|
|Half and half/Light cream||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate shot/Chocolate sprinkles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.5 mg
Sodium 10.9 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 3 g5.1%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a small bowl in a pan containing hot water.
2. Add chocolate to pan and melt it.
3. Mix in cream or half-and-half along with butter, egg yolk and rum.
4. Whisk to thicken the mixture.
5. Refrigerate till mixture becomes firm and can be handled.
6. Make 12 balls of the mixture and roll in chocolate shot or sprinkles.
7. Serve as such.