- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rum Punch Recipe
|China tea||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Boiling water||2 Pint (Generous 1 Liter)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Rum||1⁄2 Pint (3 Deciliter)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2360 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.76 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 58 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 480 g160.2%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.4%
Sugars 453.2 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 323.4%
Calcium 18.7% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl add China tea and pour boiling water over it.
2) Add very thinly pared rind of lemon and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
3) In a saucepan pass the mix through muslin.
4) Add sugar and stir to dissolve over low heat.
5) Stir in rum and squeezed juice of pared lemon.
6) Bring to boil and draw off the heat.
7) Add remaining two sliced lemons.
8) Serve hot with slices of lemon floating on the top.