- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rum Gimlet Recipe
|Bottled lime juice||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|White rum/Golden rum||3 Ounce (3 Parts)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 202 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.07 g0.1%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.4 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.45%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 0.07 g0.14%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.55%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker
2. Pour in the lime juice and rum; stir vigorously
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled martini glass and drop in a cherry.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
The shaker and the cocktail glass should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.