- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Royal Cheesecake Recipe
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce|
|Cottage cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 701 Calories from Fat 371
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.5%
Saturated Fat 16.7 g83.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.8 mg
Sodium 578.5 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 21 g42.9%
Vitamin A 30% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 19% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl combine zwieback crumbs, margarine, 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon, mixing well and reserve 1/4 of crumb mixture.
2. Press remaining crumb mixture into 9-inch round pan.
3. Press cream cheese and cottage cheese through sieve.
4. Add lemon juice and rind, vanilla and salt and mix well.
5. Add remaining sugar and stir thoroughly.
6. Beat in flour and stir in half and half.
7. Add eggs to mixture and beat well.
8. Pour into crumb crust and sprinkle reserved crumb mixture on top.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and open oven door.
10. Let cake set in oven for 1 hour and chill.
11. Serve with topping or garnish as desired.