- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Royal Gorge Roast Rack Of Lamb Recipe
|Rack lamb||2 Pound, trimmed|
|Rack lamb||2 Pound, well trimmed (1 rack with 12 ribs)|
|Stone ground mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried|
Calories 881 Calories from Fat 708
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g121%
Saturated Fat 34.5 g172.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172 mg
Sodium 211.8 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.71 g2.8%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 33 g66.5%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 16.9%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Place the lamb roast on a roasting rack in a shallow baking pan. Keep the meaty side up.
3) Over the meat, spread the mustard.
4) Combine together the parsley, breadcrumbs, rosemary and pepper.
5) Over the mustard, pat the bread crumb mixture.
6) In the preheated oven, roast the meat till the desired level of doneness is achieved (140 degrees for rare, 160 degrees for medium-well and 150-155 degrees for medium).
7) Allow the roast to stand for about 10 minutes, carve and then serve hot.