- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rotini Stir Fry Recipe
|Rotini||1 Pound, uncooked (1/2 Package)|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||2 , cut into strips|
|Broccoli flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrot curls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken instant bouillon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 1204 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.2%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110 mg
Sodium 757.6 mg31.6%
Total Carbohydrates 174 g58.1%
Dietary Fiber 23 g91.9%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 80 g159.1%
Vitamin A 238.1% Vitamin C 71.4%
Calcium 26% Iron 35.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Rotini and drain.
2. In large skillet, heat oil add chicken, broccoli, carrots and onion.
3. Let it cook and stir over medium heat until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in water, bouillon and tarragon letting it cook and stir until chicken is cooked through.
5. Put in hot cooked rotini and Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
6. Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.