- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rosemary's Butter Toffee Recipe Video
|Butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Drop|
|Chocolate bar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.4%
Saturated Fat 9 g44.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 14.5 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add sugar, vanilla extract and stir well until it reaches a boiling consistency and caramel brown in colour.
2. Pour the caramel on a large marble piece and spread it out.
3. Place the chocolate pieces over the caramel and press them into the caramel using a spatula until they are melted.
4. Spread the almonds over the caramel.
5. Transfer it to a baking sheet. Keep inside the refrigerator for a few hours.
6. Cut the Butter Toffee into small pieces and serve.