- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rosemary Lemon Chicken Recipe
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chicken breast||4|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 55
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.6%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 156.4 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 42 g84.1%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 34.3%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Saute the mushrooms and garlic in oil in a large nonstick skillet for about 3 to 5 minutes.
2) Remove the vegetables from the skillet.
3) Combine together the rosemary and flour.
4) Dust the chicken with the misture.
5) Add the chicken to the skillet and brown well on both sides.
6) Add the broth and lemon juice to the chicken and stir well. Scrap up the brown bits, if any.
7) Put the mushrooms back in the skillet.
8) Cover and gently simmer for about 15 minutes.
9) Serve hot after garnishing with parsley.