- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rosemary Focaccia with Sweet Peppers & Garlic Recipe Video
|Love rosemary focaccia mix||192 Gram (for bread)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for bread)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for bread)|
|Feta cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated (for bread)|
|Red pepper||1 Small, thin long strips (just a few strips for bread)|
|Red onion||1 Small, thin long strips (just a few strips for bread)|
|Crimson love spice blend||1 Tablespoon (for sauce)|
|White balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon (for sauce)|
Calories 1415 Calories from Fat 1031
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g178.7%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 3068.7 mg127.9%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 17 g33.7%
Vitamin A 41.5% Vitamin C 149.4%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 18.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, empty a packet of rosemary focaccia mix.
2. Add olive oil and water in it. Mix it into sticky dough.
3. Grease a cookie sheet, and place the dough on it. Spread and give it a desired shape.
4. Spread feta cheese on top of the dough.
5. Sprinkle few strips of red onion and pepper, and place the cookie sheet in a hot oven (about 350 degree F). Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. For the dip, in a small bowl, mix together crimson love spice blend, white balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
7. Serve the Rosemary Focaccia bread cut into squares with the Crimson Love dip.