- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rosemary Cashews -- Lynn's Recipe Video
|Fresh rosemary||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2701 Calories from Fat 1790
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 213 g328%
Saturated Fat 43.9 g219.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 5743.3 mg239.3%
Total Carbohydrates 166 g55.3%
Dietary Fiber 19.9 g79.5%
Sugars 37.1 g
Protein 84 g168.2%
Vitamin A 45.8% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 27% Iron 180.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a baking sheet spread the cashews. Toast in the oven until warm, for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt and butter.
4. Take out the cashews from the oven and thoroughly toss with the spiced butter.
5. Garnish Rosemary Cashews with rosemary sprig and serve with cocktail.