- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Real Texas Rosemary Blue Cheese Cookies Part 1 of 2 Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blue cheese||1 Pound|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
|Natural sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rosemary leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.1%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.9 mg18.3%
Sodium 488.8 mg20.4%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 23.4 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 0.38%
Calcium 17.1% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, corn starch and salt.
3. In a stand mixer, cream together butter and blue cheese.
4. Stir in the sugar and mix, until light and fluffy.
5. Add in the flour mixture and mix well. Followed by cranberries and mix well.
6. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and make logs.
7. Onto a saran wrap, place pecans and roll the logs. Wrap nicely and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
8. Take out the logs and slice into quarter inch pieces. Place over the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle natural sugar over it and decorate with rosemary leaves.
9. Bake the cookies for 18 minutes.
10. Take out the baking sheet and let it cool over the cooling rack.
11. Serve rosemary cookies with tea or coffee.